2026年10月1日木曜日

Cosmic Love フローレンス・アンド・ザ・マシーン (Florence + The Machine)

フローレンス・ウェルチ(Florence Welch)によるとこのCosmic Loveというタイトルはふざけてつけたものなんだとか。この曲は彼女が最悪の二日酔いで床に転がっている時にできたそうです。
Florence Welch said Cosmic Love was a joke title.  The song came after she was lying on the floor having the worst hangover. 
Cosmic Love  (Florence + The Machine)


[Verse 1]
A falling star fell from your heart
And landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud as it tore through them
And now, it's left me blind

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

[Verse 2]
And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped and I was in the darkness
So darkness I became

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

[Bridge]
I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map
And knew that, somehow, I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

[Chorus]
The stars, the moon
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart
The stars (The stars), the moon (The moon)
They have all been blown out
You left me in the dark (You left me in the dark)
No dawn, no day
I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart (In the shadow of your)

[Verse 1]
あの人の心から星がひとつこぼれて落ちて
この目のなかに落ちてきて
それが両目を傷つけてアタシは大声あげたけど
そのせいでものがすっかり見えなくなった

[Chorus]
夜空の星も夜空の月も
みんなすっかり消し飛んで
あの人に暗闇に取り残された
夜明けもこないし昼もない
いつだってこんな風に黄昏の
あの人の心の影のなかにいるんだ

[Verse 2]
闇の中にいる時は,あの人の胸の鼓動も聞こえてくるの
その音を聞きたくて必死に色々やってみたけど
そうすると音が聞こえなくなって暗闇に取り残されて
自分が闇になっちゃうの

[Chorus]
夜空の星も夜空の月も
みんなすっかり消し飛んで
あの人に暗闇に取り残された
夜明けもこないし昼もない
いつだってこんな風に黄昏の
あの人の心の影のなかにいるんだ

[Bridge]
両目からいくつか星を取り出して地図を一枚こしらえた
なんとなく自分でもわかっていたよ,これで元に戻れることが
なのにその時あの人の胸の鼓動が伝わって,そのせいであの人も闇の中って気づいたの
だから一緒にあの人と闇の中に留まったんだ

[Chorus]
夜空の星も夜空の月も
みんなすっかり消し飛んで
あの人に暗闇に取り残された
夜明けもこないし昼もない
いつだってこんな風に黄昏の
あの人の心の影のなかにいるんだ
夜空の星も(夜空の星も)夜空の月も(夜空の月も)
みんなすっかり消し飛んで
あの人に暗闇に取り残された(暗闇に取り残された)
夜明けもこないし昼もない
いつだってこんな風に黄昏の
あの人の心の影のなかにいるんだ(あの人の心の陰に)

(余談)

にもかかわらずこの美しさ。さすがはアーティストです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿