2026年10月2日金曜日

Animal キャッツアイ (KATSEYE)

「キャッツアイ(cats eye)」と聞けば3人と思うのは私だけではないはずですが,このキャッツアイは5人組です。ところで,このミュージック・ヴィデオには最後にひねりがあります。え?デミ・ムーアなの?
I think I'm not only one who expects three people involved hearing a word like 'cats eye'.  This KATSEYE consists of five.  By the way the music video below, there's a twist in the end.   Demi Moore, is that you?   
Animal  (KATSEYE)


[Verse 1: Megan, Yoonchae]
You're the boss, you run the circus, baby
Take it up a notch, you're so sophisticated
Don't wanna be on a schedule, you're on your own time
Off the scale that goes from hot to crazy
Fingernails, one, two, three colors painted

Crop top and baggy jeans holding your waistline

[Pre-Chorus: Lara, All]
You make the light and the shadows collide
Your body gets twisted and tangled in mine
Love so good, how could this be free?
I keep your secret safe with me (Mm-mm)

[Chorus: Daniela, Sophia, All]
Nobody knows you're outta control
But I see a side behind the closed doors
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal (One, two, three, four)
Nobody knows you're outta control
But I see a side behind the closed doors
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal


[Verse 2: Daniela, Yoonchae, All]
I'll be gone by morning
So getcha, getcha heels on the floor then
So are you with me? (Are you with me?)
Be careful what you're wishing for 'cause I get freaky


[Pre-Chorus: Lara, All]
You make the light and the shadows collide (Ooh)
Your body gets twisted and tangled in mine (Ooh)
Love so good, how could this be free?
I keep your secret safe with me (Mm-mm)

[Chorus: Sophia, Lara, All]
Nobody knows you're outta control
But I see a side behind the closed doors
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal (One, two, three, four)
Nobody knows you're outta control
But I see a side behind the closed doors
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal


[Bridge: Sophia, All]
I'm gettin' overwhelmed
R-r-r-right now
Want you to give it to me
All night long (Mm-mm), woo

[Chorus: Yoonchae, Megan, Sophia, (All, Lara)]
Nobody knows you're outta control (No, no, no)
But I see a side behind the closed doors
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal (Mm-mm)
Nobody knows you're outta control
But I see a side behind the closed doors
(Ooh)
They get a glimpse here on the dance floor
You move like an animal (Mm-mm)

[Verse 1: Megan, Yoonchae]
アンタがボスよ,サーカスを回してんのはアンタなの
やれるとこまでやっちゃって,すごく洗練されてんだから
スケジュールに追われてなくて,自分のペースで生きてるし
目盛りだって振り切れて,カッコいいってところから普通じゃないまで行っちゃって
三色使いのネイルして
着てるのはクロップトップ,ウエストでバギーなジーンズ穿いている


[Pre-Chorus: Lara]
光の当たる明るいとこと陰になった暗いところがアンタがいるとぶつかるの
ふたりのカラダが絡まりあって
ものすごく気持ちがいいの,なんでこれがタダなわけ?
打ち明けてくれた秘密は絶対に漏らさないから

[Chorus: Daniela, Sophia, All]
アンタの邪魔はできないことが他人にはわからないけど
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こう側
このダンスフロアにいれば周りにもちょっとは見える
ケモノみたいに動いてるって(ワン・ツー・スリー・フォー)
アンタの邪魔はできないことが他人にはわからないけど
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こう側
このダンスフロアにいれば周りにもちょっとは見える
ケモノみたいに動いてるって(ワン・ツー・スリー・フォー)


[Verse 2: Daniela, Yoonchae, All]
朝になったらアタシはいない
だからヒールでフロアに立って
ちゃんとついて来てるよね?(ちゃんとついて来てるでしょ?)
願い事には気を付けて,だってアタシは気まぐれだから

[Pre-Chorus: Lara, All]
光の当たる明るいとこと陰になった暗いところがアンタがいるとぶつかるの
ふたりのカラダが絡まりあって
ものすごく気持ちがいいの,なんでこれがタダなわけ?
打ち明けてくれた秘密は絶対に漏らさないから

[Chorus: Sophia, Lara, All]
もうアンタは手には負えない,誰にもそれがわからないけど
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こうの顔が
このダンスフロアにいればみんなにだって少しはわかる
ケモノみたいに動いてるって(ワン・ツー・スリー・フォー)
もうアンタは手には負えない,誰にもそれがわからないけど
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こうの顔が
このダンスフロアにいればみんなにだって少しはわかる

動きを見てるとケダモノみたい

[Bridge: Sophia, All]
このまま圧倒されちゃいそうで
今この場でやられそう
そうして欲しいのやっちゃって
一晩中夜が明けるまで


[Chorus: Yoonchae, Megan, Sophia, (All, Lara)]
もうアンタは手には負えない,誰にもそれがわからないけど(ダメダメ無理よ)
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こうの顔が
このダンスフロアにいればみんなにだって少しはわかる
ケモノみたいに動いてるって(ワン・ツー・スリー・フォー)
もうアンタは手には負えない,誰にもそれがわからないけど
アタシには見えてんの,閉じたドアの向こうの顔が
このダンスフロアにいればみんなにだって少しはわかる

動きを見てるとケダモノみたい

(余談)

この5人があまりに美しく,見ているうちに何故か宝塚のジェンヌさんに見えてきましたが,よく考えれば「清く正しく」美しくがモットーの宝塚においてこのエロさはありえませんでした。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿