2026年9月10日木曜日

Asleep Talking マグナス・フェレル (Magnus Ferrell)

この曲とMagnus Ferrellの歌い方で2009年に亡くなったあのMichael Jacksonを思い出しました。
This song and the way Magnus Ferrell sings reminds me of Michael Jackson who passed away in 2009.
Asleep Talking  (Magnus Ferrell)


[Verse 1]
Tell me, you're on your way to mine, oh
'Cause I need ya to give me some peace of mind, oh, yeah

[Chorus]
Where'd you go?
We were falling asleep talking last night
I'm having dreams about the morning
'Til I'm holding you again

[Verse 2]
So tell me you're lying wide awake, oh
'Cause I hate that I still feel your lipstick all on my face, oh

[Chorus]
Where'd you go?
We were falling asleep talking last night
I'm having dreams about the morning
'Til I'm holding you again
Where'd you go?
We were falling asleep talking last night
I'm having dreams about the morning
'Til I'm holding you again, oh

[Verse 1]
言ってくれ,これから俺のもんになるって
だってお前がいてくれなくちゃ気持ちが落ち着かないんだよ

[Chorus]
一体どこへ行ったんだ?
昨夜は一緒に寝落ちしただろ?
こうやって朝が来るのを夢見てる
またお前を腕に抱くまで

[Verse 2]
だから俺に言ってくれ,横になっても眠れないって
口紅の感触がまだ顔中に残っててそれが悔しすぎるから

[Chorus]
一体どこへ行ったんだ?
昨夜は一緒に寝落ちしただろ?
こうやって朝が来るのを夢見てる
またお前を腕に抱くまで
一体どこへ行ったんだ?
昨夜は一緒に寝落ちしただろ?
こうやって朝が来るのを夢見てる
またお前を腕に抱くまで

(余談)

日本語で有体に言ってしまえば「寝言」なのですが,そう言ってしまうとこの曲のなにか大事なものが失われてしまうような気がします。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿