この曲はプライム・ヴィデオ・シリーズの「Spider-Noir」のために作られていますが,それを踏まえると歌詞に登場する相手はスパイダー・マンであるようです。
This song is written for the Prime Video original series "Spider-Noir." So the second person in the lyrics seems to be Spider Man.
Saving Grace (KIRBY)
[Verse 1]
The colors fadin' from the photograph
I could tell the story, but still, you wouldn't know the half
This love was brought to life from shards of glass
When you kiss me, there's a shifting in the sepia tone
[Pre-Chorus]
Can't escape the madness, baby, magnetism
Run away, but somethin' pulls me back into it
Lately, I've been starin' at a broken mirror
Needin' someone to call my own
[Chorus]
Hey, lover, I need someone to save me now
From all the pain I suffer in the heavy world that weighs me down
'Cause I keep runnin', but I can't escape the memories
Try to fight the feelin' but it's killin' me
The world ain't sweet, it's bitter to taste
But you can be my savin' grace
[Verse 2]
Back on that old road I walked a million times
Gave me brand new meanin', read between the lines
Kinda love we have is impossible to find
You keep me from the loneliness, our hearts intertwine
[Pre-Chorus]
Stormy days but you have been the silver lining
Rainy nights but I'll be fine with you beside me
With you, I would run and leave it all behind me
Say the word and we'll be gone
[Chorus]
Hey, lover, I need someone to save me now
From all the pain I suffer in the heavy world that weighs me down
'Cause I keep runnin', but I can't escape the memories
Tried to fight the feelings but it's killing me
The world ain't sweet, it's bitter to taste
But you can be my savin' grace
[Outro]
You can be my savin' grace
Oh, you can be my savin' grace
Oh, you-ooh
The world ain't sweet, it's bitter to taste
But you can be my savin' grace
[Verse 1]
写真の色も褪せていく
話を聞きたきゃしてあげるけど,でもそんなの聞いたってその半分もわかりゃしないよ
元々が壊れたガラスの欠片みたいなとこから生まれた恋だったから
キスされたその瞬間に古びたセピアの写真がちょっと変わり始めたの
[Pre-Chorus]
どうしてもバカなことから抜け出せなくて,ベイビイ磁力で引っ張られるの
逃げ出してみても何かに引き戻されて元のところに戻っちゃう
ここんとこ割れた鏡をずっと見つめて
自分だけの特別な人が欲しいと思ってる
[Chorus]
ねえアタシを救ってくれるそんな相手が欲しいのよ
人生苦労が多くってそれが重荷で辛いから
だってどんなに逃げ続けても,思い出だけは振り払えない
必死に気持ちを抑えてるけど,それが辛くて仕方ない
世の中なんて甘くなくって舐めりゃ苦い味がするけど
あの人がいてくれれば救われる
[Verse 2]
さんざん通ってきた道でおんなじことの繰り返しでも
今度は全然違う気がして,言いたいことがわかったの
ふたりの間のこの絆,普通だったらありえない
あの人がいてくれれば寂しくないし,ふたりの心は繋がってるの
[Pre-Chorus]
大荒れの毎日だけどあの人がいれば晴れ間**が見えてきて大丈夫って思えるの
雨の降る夜だってあの人がいてくれるから怖くない
一緒ならみんな捨てて逃げ出せる
言ってよ,そして逃げ出そう
[Chorus]
ねえアタシを救ってくれるそんな相手が欲しいのよ
人生苦労が多くってそれが重荷で辛いから
だってどんなに逃げ続けても,思い出だけは振り払えない
必死に気持ちを抑えてるけど,それが辛くて仕方ない
世の中なんて甘くなくって舐めりゃ苦い味がするけど
あの人がいてくれれば救われる
[Outro]
あの人なら
あの人がいてくれれば救われる
世の中なんて甘くなくって舐めりゃ苦い味がするけど
あの人がいてくれれば救われる
(補足)
* saving grace ・・・ (悪い状況のなかで神から与えられた)救い,(欠点を補う)取り柄
** silver lining ・・・ 雨雲の端に見える銀色の線
(余談)
おお・・・ニコラス・ケイジだ・・・。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿