2026年7月19日日曜日

(No One Knows Me) Like the Piano サンパ (Sampha)

勿論状況は異なっていますが,私のことを誰よりも良く知っているのは家族でも友人でもなく私のPCだと思います。何も言わないでいるということが他人を知る鍵なのでしょうか?
Of course it's not the same but I feel my PC knows me better than any of my family and friends.  Is keeping silent the key to understand people, maybe?
(No One Knows Me) Like the Piano  (Sampha)


[Verse 1]
No one knows me like the piano in my mother's home
You would show me I had something some people call a soul
And you dropped out the sky, oh, you arrived when I was three years old
No one knows me like the piano in my mother's home

[Chorus]
You know I left, I flew the nest
And you know I won't be long
And in my chest you know me best
And you know I'll be back home

[Verse 2]
An angel by her side all of the times I knew we couldn't cope
They said that it's her time, no tears in sight, I kept the feelings close
And you took hold of me and never, never, never let me go
'Cause no one knows me like the piano in my mother's home

[Outro]
In my mother's home

[Verse 1]
実家のピアノは他の誰より俺のことをわかってる
そいつのお蔭で自分には「ソウル」だとかいうものがあるってことがわかったし
まるで空から落ちたみたいにそいつはいきなり現れた,俺が3つの頃だった
実家のピアノが他の誰より俺のことをわかってる

[Chorus]
巣立って家を出ていったけど
そんなに長くもちゃしない
俺のことお前は一番わかってるから
戻ってくるってわかってるだろ?

[Verse 2]
いつだって天使がママのそばにいてもうダメだと思ったよ
周りは寿命って言っていて泣いてるヤツはいなかったけど,俺が気持ちを隠していたら
お前は俺をつかまえて離さずそばにいてくれた
だって実家のピアノほど俺のことをわかってるのは他にひとりもいないんだから

[Outro]
あの実家のピアノほど

(余談)

そういえば犯罪ドラマではほぼ100%の確率で捜査官が容疑者のPCやスマホを押収して調べ上げているような気がします。

・・・履歴はマメに消しておかないと・・・。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿