2026年8月31日月曜日

My Body Isn't Ready ソンバー (Sombr)

「水着の映える体」になるというのは,特に若い世代にとって夏の一大事であるようです。
"Getting your body swimsuit ready" seems a big thing in the summer especially for younger generations.
My Body Isn't Ready  (Sombr)


[Verse 1]
It's the Fourth of July
My friends wanna catch the tide
How I wanna go, but I'll stay home
Wish you could stay the night
But I am scared of the light
I don't want you to go, oh-oh, oh

[Chorus]
I like you, but my body isn't ready
I want you, but the mirror won't let me
I try to be the person you're expecting
But I'm not ready, I'm not ready

[Verse 2]
And now I'm out of school
And I met someone new
Does she just like me for the things I do?
Now I've got nothing to prove
But my mind still goes back to you
And being young and having nothing to lose

[Chorus]
I like you, but my body isn't ready
I want you, but the mirror won't let me
I try to be the person you're expecting
But I'm not ready, I'm not ready

[Bridge]
If I could crawl out of my own skin, would you let me in?
If we could just be those kids again, maybe I could swim

[Chorus]
I like you, but my body isn't ready
I want you, but the mirror won't let me
I try to be the person you're expecting
But I'm not ready, I'm not ready
I like you, but my body isn't ready
I want you, but the mirror won't let me
I try to be the person you're expecting
But I'm not ready, I'm not ready

[Verse 1]
きょうは独立記念日で
仲間は海に行きたがってる
行きたい気持ちはすごくあるけど,でもやっぱり家で過ごすよ
お前とは夜を一緒に過ごしたいけど
朝の光は浴びたくないよ
お前に行って欲しくないから

[Chorus]
お前のことは好きだけど,まだ見せられる体じゃなくて
セックスしたくてたまらないのに,鏡を見るとどうしてもそんな気分になれなくて
お前の思うそんな姿になろうと努力はしてるんだけど
まだ自信が持てなくて,そんな気分になれないよ

[Verse 2]
もう学校は卒業したし
新しい出会いもあった
あの子は俺の見た目じゃなくてやってることを見てんのか?
今はもう自分から証明することなんてないのに
今でもお前を思い出しては
まだ若くて失うものもなかった頃を思い出すんだ

[Chorus]
お前のことは好きだけど,まだ見せられる体じゃなくて
セックスしたくてたまらないのに,鏡を見るとどうしてもそんな気分になれなくて
お前の思うそんな姿になろうと努力はしてるんだけど
まだ自信が持てなくて,そんな気分になれないよ

[Bridge]
こんな体じゃなかったら,俺のこと受け止めてくれるのか?
お互いにコドモの頃にまた戻れたら,俺も今度は泳げるのかも

[Chorus]
お前のことは好きだけど,まだ見せられる体じゃなくて
セックスしたくてたまらないのに,鏡を見るとどうしてもそんな気分になれなくて
お前の思うそんな姿になろうと努力はしてるんだけど
まだ自信が持てなくて,そんな気分になれないよ
お前のことは好きだけど,まだ見せられる体じゃなくて
セックスしたくてたまらないのに,鏡を見るとどうしてもそんな気分になれなくて
お前の思うそんな姿になろうと努力はしてるんだけど
まだ自信が持てなくて,そんな気分になれないよ

(補足)
* catch the tide ・・・ 海で遊ぶ

(余談)

どこをどう見ても「水着の映える体」とは言い難い己の体を見ながら「もう若くなくて良かった」と思う昨今です。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿