これはハイランダー(Highlander)シリーズと深く結びついている曲で,シリーズは1986年の映画を皮切りにその後にTVシリーズが発表されています。
This song is strongly associated with the Highlander franchise starting with the original film in 1986 and followed by subsequent TV series.
Princes Of The Universe (Queen)
[Intro]
Here we are, born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers, hey!
[Instrumental Break]
[Verse 1]
And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of your world
[Instrumental Break]
[Verse 2]
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings (yeah, yeah)
I have no rival, no man can be my equal
Take me to the future of your world
[Chorus]
Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got your world in my hand
I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe
[Bridge]
No man could understand, my power is in my own hand
(People talk about you, people say you've had your day)
I'm a man that will go far
Find the moon and reach for the stars
With my sword and head held high
Got to pass the test first time, yeah
I know that people talk about me, I hear it every day
But I can prove them wrong, 'cause I'm right first time
[Interlude]
Yeah, yeah, alright
Let's go, let's go, ha-ha!
Yeah, watch this man fly, whoo!
Bring on the girls, come on, come on, come on
[Pre-Chorus]
Here we are (here we are)
Born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong
[Chorus]
Born to be kings, princes of the universe
Fighting and free, got the world in my hands
I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand
We were born to be princes of the universe
(Universe, universe, universe)
[Intro]
俺たちのお出ましだ,人の上に立つように生まれた時から決まってる
世界を手にするヤツなんだ
俺たちの居場所はここで,戦って
邪悪なヤツらの跋扈するそんな世界で生き残ってく
[Instrumental Break]
[Verse 1]
俺たちのお出ましだ,世界を手にするヤツらだよ
俺たちの居場所はここで,戦って生き残ってく
俺たちがお前の世界を奪いに来たぜ
[Instrumental Break]
[Verse 2]
不死身だしこの体にゃ王族の血脈が流れてる(本当だよ)
ライバルなんかいやしない,俺に敵う相手もいない
お前の世界の将来をこの俺の手に任せろよ
[Chorus]
人の上に立つように生まれた時から決まってる,世界を手にするヤツなんだ
戦って自由になって,お前の世界の運命を俺はこの手に握ったんだよ
お前との折り合いつけに来てるんだから,自分の腹はごまかさないぜ
生まれた時からお互いに天下取るって決まってるんだ
[Bridge]
他のヤツらにゃわからない,この手で力を操ってんだ
(みんなお前のウワサしてるぜ,いい時もあったのにって)
この俺はどこまでも飛ばしていけるヤツだから
月にも星にも手が届く
剣を手にして胸張って
最初に試練を乗り越えなきゃな
みんなが俺の噂していて,毎日それが聞こえてるけど
そんなのはデタラメだって俺が証明してやるぜ,初めて自信ができたから
[Interlude]
ああわかった上等だ
さあいくぜ
そうだ見てろよ,飛んでいくから
さあみんなこっち来い
[Pre-Chorus]
俺たちのお出ましだ(お出ましだ)
人の上に立つように生まれた時から決まってる
世界を手にするヤツなんだ
俺たちの居場所はここだ
[Chorus]
人の上に立つように生まれた時から決まってる,世界を手にするヤツなんだ
戦って自由になって,お前の世界の運命を俺はこの手に握ったんだよ
お前との折り合いつけに来てるんだから,自分の腹はごまかさないぜ
生まれた時からお互いに天下取るって決まってるんだ
(天下取るって)
(余談)
PrinceよりもQueenの方が立場が上ですよね。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿