2026年9月25日金曜日

Free Bird レーナード・スキナード (Lynyrd Skynyrd)

重力に逆らって飛び続けるためには途方もないエネルギーが必要になります。ハチドリは飛ばないキーウィよりもはるかに多くのカロリーを消費します。
Enormous amount of energy is required to keep flying against the gravity.  A humming bird burns far more calories than a flightless kiwi. 
Free Bird  (Lynyrd Skynyrd)


[Verse 1]
If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see

[Pre-Chorus]
But if I stay here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same

[Chorus]
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change
And the bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change

[Verse 2]
Bye-bye, baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah, yeah
Though this feeling, I can't change
But, please, don't take it so badly
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame

[Pre-Chorus]
But, if I stay here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same

[Chorus]
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change
And the bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change
Lord, help me, I can't change

[Post-Chorus]
Lord, I can't change
Won't you fly high, free bird? Yeah

[Verse 1]
明日ここからいなくなっても
まだ覚えててくれるだろ?
どうしても旅に出なきゃダメだから
行ってみなきゃいけないとこがこの世にゃ山ほどあり過ぎて

[Pre-Chorus]
なあだけどお前と一緒にここにいたって
もう元には戻れないんだ

[Chorus]
だって俺って人間は鳥みたいに自由だし
この「鳥」を変えようなんて無理だから
どうしたって変わりゃしないし
この「鳥」を変えようなんて無理だから
間違いないよ変われないんだ

[Verse 2]
じゃあなベイビイ,楽しかったよ,本当だ
この気持ちは変わらないけど
頼むからあんまり悩み過ぎるなよ
悪いのはこの俺の方なんだから

[Pre-Chorus]
なあだけどお前と一緒にここにいたって
もう元には戻れないんだ

[Chorus]
だって俺って人間は鳥みたいに自由だし
この「鳥」を変えようなんて無理だから
どうしたって変わりゃしないし
この「鳥」を変えようなんて無理だから
間違いないよ変われないんだ

[Post-Chorus]
間違いないよ変われないんだ
自由な鳥だろ?空高く飛べ,本当に

(余談)

ために余りに長く飛び続けていると「止まり木」が必要になるわけです(意味不明)。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿