「SPY/スパイ」という映画をご覧になったことがおありでしょうか?中年で内勤の女性CIA捜査官が隠されたスーツケース型核兵器を探すという内容です。
Have you ever see a film 'Spy' before? It's a story of a desk-bound middle aged female CIA agent tries to find a hidden suitcase nuke.
Kill Of The Night (Gin Wigmore)
[Verse 1]
The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart
[Pre-Chorus]
The danger is I'm dangerous and
I might just tear you apart
Oh, woah-oh
[Chorus]
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, oh, oh-oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night
[Verse 2]
Now, you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy?
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy
[Pre-Chorus]
The danger is I'm dangerous and
I might just tear you apart
Oh, woah-oh
[Chorus]
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, oh, oh-oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, oh, oh-oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
[Bridge]
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
Oh, woah-oh
[Chorus]
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, oh, oh-oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, oh, oh-oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
[Outro]
You're my kill of the night
[Verse 1]
街の通りはウソツキだから
暗がりに誘いこむんだ
心でこっそり願ってるのは
その心臓がバクバクと鳴っているのを聞くことだけど
[Pre-Chorus]
マズいのはアタシは危険なヤツだから
下手したらアンタのことを引き裂いちゃうかもしれないことよ
[Chorus]
きっとアンタに追いついて
アンタのことを捕まえる
血を流しているとこをじっくりと味わいたいの
今夜の獲物はアンタだよ
[Verse 2]
もうアタシのもんだけど
どうやって料理するかな?
その心臓を取り出して
オモチャみたいに蹴って遊ぶか?
[Pre-Chorus]
マズいのはアタシは危険なヤツだから
下手したらアンタのことを引き裂いちゃうかもしれないことよ
[Chorus]
きっとアンタに追いついて
アンタのことを捕まえる
血を流しているとこをじっくりと味わいたいの
きっとアンタに追いついて
アンタのことを捕まえる
血を流しているとこをじっくりと味わいたいの
[Bridge]
見た目のイケてる人間にゃこの街は危険過ぎるの
[Chorus]
きっとアンタに追いついて
アンタのことを捕まえる
血を流しているとこをじっくりと味わいたいの
きっとアンタに追いついて
アンタのことを捕まえる
血を流しているとこをじっくりと味わいたいの
[Outro]
今夜の獲物はアンタだよ
(余談)
この曲はリードで述べた映画のサウンドトラックに収録されています。常々スパイでありながら堂々と「Bond, James Bond」と名乗ってしまう007のことをいかがなものかと思っていた私には,この映画の主人公のようなそこら辺にいるおばちゃんこそもっともスパイに相応しいと思われます。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿