2026年7月30日木曜日

Movin’ To The Sun ヒューゲル・アイマエル・エンジェル・アンド・ウルトラ・ナテ (HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté)

イカロスの話の教訓は(あまりに近くまで)太陽に向かっていくと百害あって一利なしということでしょう。
What we can learn from Icarus is that moving (too close) toward the sun will do more harm than good.
Movin’ To The Sun  (HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté)


[Chorus]
I'm movin' to the sun
I did it all the time
I'm goin' to the sun
I'm so bad in the dark
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

[Refrain]
I'm movin' to the sun

[Refrain]
I wanna take you out of—
I wanna feel you in this—

[Chorus]
I'm movin' to the sun
I did it all the time
I'm goin' to the sun
I'm so bad in the dark
I got the fire in the light
I got the fire in the light
I got the fire in the sky
Oh, that night, that night

[Refrain]
I'm movin' to the sun

[Chorus]
That night
I wanna take you out of—
I wanna feel you in this—
I'm movin' to the sun

[Chorus]
太陽に向かってく
いつだってそうしてた
太陽に向かってく
暗闇じゃ本当にダメで

[Refrain]
太陽に向かってる

[Refrain]
連れ出してやりたいよ
お前のことをわかりたい,この・・・

[Chorus]
太陽に向かってく
いつだってそうしてた
太陽に向かってく
暗闇じゃ本当にダメで
光の当たるとこにいりゃやる気だって出てくるし
明るいとこなら閃きも出る
空にいれば頑張れるけど
あの夜は,あの夜は

[Refrain]
太陽に向かってく

[Chorus]
あの夜は
連れ出してやりたいよ・・・
お前のことをわかりたい,この・・・
太陽に向かってく

(余談)

・・・ほどほどです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿